Landras de Compostela
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we gain insight into the usage of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or various websites for similar marketing purposes
5.4 Social media buttons
6. Used Cookies
- Divi (Elegant Themes): Functional
|We use Divi (Elegant Themes) for web design. Read more||This data is not shared with third parties|
|et-pb-recent-items-font_family||persistente||Providing functionality between pages|
|et-pb-recent-items-colors||persistent||Providing functionality between pages|
- Cookie Notice for GDPR: Functional
|We use Cookie Notice for GDPR to manage cookie consent. Read more||This data is not shared with third parties|
|cookie_notice_accepted||persistent||Check if cookies can be installed|
- Automattic: Statistics
|tk_ai||session||Store a unique user ID|
- WordPress: Functional
|We use WordPress for website development. Read more||This data is not shared with third parties|
|wordpress_logged_in_||session||Keep users logged in|
- Google Fonts: Purpose to be investigated
|Google Fonts API|
- Google Maps: Marketing/Tracking
|Google Maps API||nothing||Request user’s IP address|
- YouTube: Purpose to be researched, Statistics
|YSC||session||Política de privacidad de YouTube|
|PREF||1 year||Store and track visits across multiple websites|
- Facebook: Marketing/Tracking, Functional
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|fbc||2 years||Store last visit|
|fbm*||1 year||Save account details|
|xs||3 months||Stores a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Enable ad serving or retargeting|
|fbp||3 months||Store and track visits across multiple websites|
|datr||2 years||Providing fraud prevention|
|sb||2 years||Save browser details|
|*fbm||1 year||Save account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine the screen resolution|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in|
|c user||90 days||Store a unique user ID|
|csm||90 days||Providing fraud prevention|
|presence||session||Store and track whether the browser tab is active|
- Varios: Purpose to be investigated
The exchange of data is under investigation
7. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
8. Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Alternatively, you can change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Contact details
Lugar Tras Igrexa, 40B, Villestro (Santa Maria)
– 15896 Santiago de Compostela – A Coruña